So this last week me and Judy took are kids to the Manti pool it was fun Andy and keeli play together great and Judy was awesome to help with Andy and Kadience. Judy and I were trying to get Andy and Keeli to go down the slid I final talk Andy into it and he loved it then Keeli let me take her down the slide I don't no if she like it as much as Andy But they had a lot of fun together.
So We took the kids to the Mt. Pleasant parade to start things off, Kadience hated it the hole time she cried she hated the fire trucks and the noise so we mainly just played in the grass with the dogs that were around us. Andy got knocked down by and 30+ year old for the stopid shirt that horseshoe mnt shoot out. After the carnival that kadience hated more then the parade.
I made Sam and My Dad fix are BBQ they had to change the hoes I THOUGHT it was a no brainier BUT oh how I was wrong after getting it started they decided to let it heat up so they could clean it off the next thing I no we are all in the kitchen and my dad looks out back and Starts swearing him and Sam start running out side the hoes on BBq is up in flame and mind you it sits under our deck close to the house. the hoes caught on fire and they said it was second from it blowing up the propane tank and a good part of my house.
so I need time to cool off and let Kadience take a nap to I put her in the truck to go for a ride and backed into my dad's truck So i stop looked at the damage and went to confuse he laughed and said no big deal. Just when we thought the day couldn't get any worse Kadience bit andy and then his dad poked him in the eye..
After all that we decide to go eat mexican and watch the fireworks from the parking lot the Worse 4th of july so fare and last year we went camping and I was 9m pregnant
Monday, July 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment