the follow week got a bet crazy Kadience turned 1 we deiced to try a pig in the pit it turned out so good we were a little scared but all went well. she is such a big girl now she is walking every were and has an personality that keeps us on our toes
Then we head to the little kids rodeo were and rode a sheep he did so good even got his picture in the paper. and Niki place in the barrels on my horse. Saturday the Garlicks talked me into playing volleyball with them even though I'm not very good it was fun. Then the parades and off to the derby were Justin drove and got 3rd and I drove in the powder Puff and won.
Sunday we headed to the bees game were my kids made bank they caught two ball, a bag and Andy got a bat from one of the Colorado team. All and all it was a great July now I have to get ready for Andy to start preschool
I cannot believe Kadience is 1. She is so cute and I love your pictures they are so cute. I hope everything is going well. Have a good one :)
ReplyDelete