
So it's been awhile Sam and I are coach soccer witch is funny because we don't no whats going on but andy is having a ball. He also started school and has been going to daycare which hasn't been easy on him he hates that I am leaving him but he needs this, he has been very timid when it comes to having friend because he is always around his cousin. But so far is getting better we have been having play dates more often with different kids trying to help get get over meeting new kids hopeful in a month or two he will be over it.
But I can't wait for Halloween this is one of my favorite holiday's I love scaring the kids and watch scary show and kadience should be a lot of fun this year
Kadience is getting bigger ever day she loves the bathtub, purses, shoes the phone and of course the remote she is learning more words every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment