Wednesday, November 3, 2010

October

so this month has been fun Sam, layne and I all drew out for a deer tag so we have been hunting every night but doesn't work out with a 15 month old very well so many the boys got to hunt and kadience and I drove the rodes. I ended up shooting a 3-4 but after 6 hours of looking for it we gave up. instead we came home with a 2-3 and I got to cut it up into jerky. Sam wasn't much help. Layne was fun to take he shot at lot but he was shaking so bad he never got one. I never under stood why Sam and Layne shake I guess for men it must be different the girls because never shook?

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays I love carving pumpkin and dressing up the kids other then the weather could have been better.

No comments:

Post a Comment